Spartan 3A FPGA integration module with USB 2.0, flexible Power Management with 4 user adjustable voltage regulators. The FPGA configurable over USB interface
- 2 Configurable ports (Ports can be configured to operate as one port with expanded GPIO count, or as two independent GPIO ports)
- 1.2 – 3.3V IO operating voltage range, separately controlled for each port.
- Single-ended LVTTL, LVCMOS, HSTL, SSTL and differential (port A only) LVDS, RSDS, PPDS, TMDS signaling standards.
- PLL with up-to 5 different clock generated (optional)
- Max PLL clock rate is TBD
- Independent VIO power supply 0.8-3.3V range and capable supplying up-to 1A per port.
- Independent VEXP voltage regulator with 1.8 – 3.3V VOUT range and capable supplying up-to 150mA per port.
- 5V (VUSB) output
- Field upgradable.
- 4 AUX ADC inputs or up-to 4 AUX GPIO pins (5V signaling).
- 12-bit ADC, single-ended or differential operation, 0.0 – 4.095V range